[governance] Youth IGF

Mon Dec 23 08:54:06 EST 2019

Hi Anriette,

I am Verónica, vice chair from the Youth Observatory, Youth Special Group
of Interest of ISOC. We organize/co-organize some regional youth IGFs
(YouthLACIGF, West Africa Youth IGF, Africa Youth IGF) and our members
organize local IGFs (in africa and latin america mainly). Happy to help you
if you have questions about the youth igfs.

Thank you Gustavo for sharing this email.

Best,