[governance] Good faith at ISOC & comment on IGF

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sun Dec 1 13:10:44 EST 2019

If I was on the ISOC board, I would probably suggest an auction as the best
bet. Buying a $100m annual revenue company with few overheads at $1.3b is a
steal anywhere. With the right strategy, the return on investment will be
in less than 10 years. A simplistic reasonable RoI of 20years puts the
value of .org way beyond the $2b mark