[governance] [Second Statement] Letter to ICANN Board re: ISOC/PIR sale

Ayden Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Fri Dec 20 10:59:17 EST 2019

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks ever so much for your comments. Please see in-line below.

Best wishes,

Ayden

P.S. On an aside, I am about to be on vacation, so I will (try to) be offline from tomorrow through 2 January. I suspect others may be disconnecting then too. So it may make more sense to pick up this letter again in January and assess/re-assess the state of play whether this letter is still timely and relevant. Thanks!