[governance] Proposed statement on .ORG sale

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Fri Dec 20 09:01:37 EST 2019

Dear all,

The letter which was sent has been circulating for some weeks now, and I
also sent the version that was sent to this list at least two days prior to
sending it. I am therefore not sure why the objections are being raised now
and were not raised before. However, please do let Bruna and I know why
this has happened. If it is inadequate communication, an unclear process or
a lack of time for inputting then this is something we'll rectify going
forward.

However, what I suggest is that the letter is published on the website, and
we can list objections there. I would also suggest we list the names of all
members somewhere else on the website.

Does this approach sound agreeable to everyone?

Best
Sheetal

--

*Sheetal Kumar*
Senior Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL