[governance] Funeral Notice

Fri Dec 20 02:37:24 EST 2019

Hi all,

Le jeu. 19 déc. 2019 6:59 PM, Sheetal Kumar <sheetal at gp-digital.org> a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> Please find below a suggested email/letter to send to Imran's family. Please feel free to suggest additions or amendments.

Thanks dear Sheetal,
...i think we should insert some words about his leading engagement in
the tech team. Then, i propose the followings :

“We were seeing Sheetal as a key resource for IGC, particularly
because he was efficiently leading our technical team since july 2019
[1][2], until his lastest email [3] sent to our mailing list on
thursday 12th, december 2019, 23:12:46, UTC.”
__
[1]: <https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/governance/2019-07/msg00160.html>
[2]: <https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/governance/2019-07/msg00184.html>
[3]: <https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/governance/2019-12/msg00185.html>