[governance] Letter from the Internet Governance Caucus re: the sale of .org

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Thu Dec 19 12:51:57 EST 2019

Dear Gonzalo Camarillo and Andrew Sullivan,

I hope this finds you well. As a co-coordinator of the Internet Governance
Caucus (IGC), I am writing on behalf of the IGC regarding the sale of .org.

Please find attached a letter from the IGC. Do not hesitate to contact me,
or Bruna Martins dos Santos (cc'd) as co-coordinator, should you have any
questions.

Best wishes

Sheetal.
--

*Sheetal Kumar*
Senior Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL