[governance] Packet Clearing House warns .ORG websites to suffer downtime under Ethos Capital management

Wed Dec 18 08:56:34 EST 2019

Packet Clearing House is run by Bill Woodcock and they have been
extensively measuring network traffic and other aspects of critical
internet infrastructure and are very very well known within the Tech and
Internet community.

I know PCH but I don't know "The Register".