[governance] Proposed Description of the Internet Governance Caucus

Fri Dec 13 10:45:00 EST 2019

I am with Jacqueline on this.
Members are individuals in their personal capacity.

Although, there is nothing stopping the evolution of the community to
something more as Ayden and Parminder mention within the text and edits.

To be functional, there has to be room.and ambit to evolve.