[governance] PIR and ETHOS Convene Community Webinar on 12/19

Fri Dec 13 07:51:42 EST 2019

I have purposefully refrained from commenting on the issue until now but
wish to be on record for wholeheartedly supporting and endorsing George's
comments and view on the matter. There is a Latin phrase that comes to
mind, and it is "audi alteram partem" the right to be heard before judgment
is passed is critical for fairness sake.

>From within ICANN, the global community has to review the PDP and content
in terms of making it mandatory to require Express written consent from all
the supporting organisations, advisory committees that the re-selling of
what was initially conferred as a "public interest commodity" is not
commercially exploited to the extent where it harms global public interest.

Sala