[governance] Re-Organization of CSCG for dotORG perspective

Mon Dec 2 03:29:47 EST 2019

 Dear Sheetal and Bruna, the IGC CoCos

I would strongly suggest to reinstate the Civil Society Coordination Group (CSCG) for dotORG perspective,unite the coalition partners and add new partners e.g. Access Now, EuroDIG, Diplo Foundation (who has been part of the .rg discussion at IGC session at IGF2019) in CSCG and initiate "Stop the Sale of dotORG to non-Public Interest entities".
 Best Regards
Imran Ahmed Shah
Consultant/ Advisor
[TLDians.com][Urdu Internet Council]