[governance] World Telecom Policy Forum Coming -- Fwd: Comments on Sec Gen WTPF Draft Report

Thu Dec 12 13:49:35 EST 2019

The ITU Secretary General has a second draft of the framing
document for the next World Telecom Policy Forum posted here:
https://www.itu.int/en/wtpf-21/Pages/sg-report.aspx

I've pasted comments I put together on the first draft below.

As you may know, a key place to make a constructive contribution to
these international fora is in the preparation of the documents that
define the events' scope.  It would be good to contribute opinions
that address what's meant by sustainability while addressing what
technologies there are that support the notion.

They have on online consultation receiving comments til December 23:
https://www.itu.int/en/consultations/Pages/wtpf-21/consultation-WTPF-21.aspx

It might also be good if some good folks with some kind of
specialization in sustainability could be found to see about joining
the Informal Experts Group for its next meeting in February.

Seth