[governance] Proposed statement on .ORG sale

Daniel Pimienta pimienta at funredes.org
Tue Dec 10 10:30:40 EST 2019

Just some tiny detailed though meaningful changes I would like to
suggest : replacing "will" by "would" in all place referring to the
consequences of the sale, so to clearly show that we take it as a
conditional sale not as an irremediable decision. Plus some minor
suggestions of wording, placed in different color with the part to be
replaced in parenthesis to mean that what it as stake is TRUST.