[governance] [Second Statement] Letter to ICANN Board re: ISOC/PIR sale

Brett Solomon brett at accessnow.org
Tue Dec 10 10:18:18 EST 2019

Ahm, 100% support. The tide is turning on this deal and IMHO we should help
to support it being rejected. Brett

Brett Solomon
Executive Director
Access Now | accessnow.org

@solomonbrett
Key ID: 0x4EDC17EB
Fingerprint: C02C A886 B0FC 3A25 FF9F ECE8 FCDF BA23 4EDC 17EB

**Subscribe* to the Access Now Express
<https://www.accessnow.org/campaign/#sign-up>, our weekly newsletter on
digital rights
**Protect digital rights* around the world - support Access Now
<https://act.accessnow.org/page/13742/donate/1> with a donation today