[governance] Kashmir and India (Revocation of certain Articles) #democracy #FoX

Tue Aug 6 06:49:11 EDT 2019

Terrorists killing Innocents is also human rights violation.

India Pakistan divided by invadors.
Then rest is history.

Afganiatan Pakistan terrorism is stage played .

Jammu and Kashmir is rulers are by Hindu Kings who treated all citizens as
one .

Colonial wars last 300 yrs impacted all countries..

No body asks about terrorists attacks kashmiri pandits genocide
United India invaders bulochistan genocide india terrorist attacks killing
Innocents .

Even I'n Pakistan afganiatan terrorists attacks is barbarians acts.

Global stage players making countries fight making brothers sisters tribes
citizens fight each other to loot or sell arms occupying other lands .

Make people papuer suffering for ever with poverty woman exploitation
children effected etc
Economic affects .

Let world live in peace and prosperity.

People live peace and prosperity.

United gernany is open Answer to world .

It is not human rights voilation making people to become rich become happy
for ever .

Let contries humanity not to fight or terrorists attacks or wars .

Awake old global order over new peace and prosperous citizens happiness
citizens important.

Why no human rights issues on wars gun voilance in USA and terrorists
attacks all over .

Awake think broadly the people of Jammu and Kashmir are looking for change
no cross terrorist attacks  crate wars for ever live poverty exploiting etc
make countries bankruptcy.

Saarc is one answer.  Global peace agreements on own .

No hatred let us have peace hands .

God bless humanity without wars hate .