[governance] The proposal for closing Bestbits and merging with IGC + next steps (was "Follow-on from survey on the future of Bestbits: next steps")

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Mon Aug 5 07:51:16 EDT 2019

Dear all,

This is just a polite reminder that we'll be having our call tomorrow, 06
August at 2 PM UTC. Please find the details below, I look forward to
speaking to you then!

Best
Sheetal

*Date and time:* 06 August, 2 PM UTC

To join the call online, please click the green "join" button below and
follow the on-screen prompts. To connect to audio, please click the "call
using computer" button on the left hand side of the webex window.

Bestbits closure and revived IGC: Next steps
<https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/meetings/view?uuid=MDCCYAEK5DKYWUGH875ZS20WQ5-OY93&ucs=email>

*6 Aug, 15:00* | 1 hr 30 min

London (Western European Summer Time, GMT+01:00)

Host: Global Partners Digital

Join
<https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/meetings/join?uuid=MDCCYAEK5DKYWUGH875ZS20WQ5-OY93>

*Agenda:*
1) Closure of Bestbits: agreement on date and process
2) Moving to IGC: what is the current status? What is happening/what to
expect?
3) Organisation of civil society day 0 event: discussion of timeline
4) AOB