[governance] IGC Submissions to UN Human Rights Council Feb 2020

Mon Aug 5 00:42:10 EDT 2019

I hear you Ian but the reason I initiated the draft was specifically for
Huan Qi and have included.

If a general statement is to be drafted, there is nothing stopping 2
statements but wanted to highlight Huang Qi's case.