[governance] Statement by IGC on Huang Qi's sentencing

david_allen_ab63 at post.harvard.edu david_allen_ab63 at post.harvard.edu
Sun Aug 4 16:56:17 EDT 2019

First, appreciation to Sala, for her (stalwart) efforts.

To the point:  Norbert’s call – first – to settle on an objective is, I believe, fundamental.  The saying is clear:  “when you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there ...”

Looking forward to that discussion, as the first, and next, step.

David