[governance] Fwd: Christchurch call: New Developments and Engagement of Civil Soc+UN General Assembly event

Thu Aug 22 00:42:17 EDT 2019

Dear All,

There are some developments regarding the Christchurch call and we have
received updates from the NZ government. We are going to have an online
meeting to update you all about the new developments and participation at
the next stages.

Please join the InternetNZ Christchurch call forum and read about the
update we received from MFAT and fill in the Doodle Poll to attend the call
about the next steps.
:
https://christchurchcallcoord.internetnz.nz/t/important-announcement-advisory-network-un-general-assembly-pre-event-research-network/218?u=farzaneh.badii

Best regards,