[governance] Invitation to participate as civil society case study in Fall 2019 seminar on IG-relevant advoc

Tue Aug 20 17:03:32 EDT 2019

Dear Becky

Please see inline:

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 12:28 AM Becky Lentz <becky.lentz at utexas.edu> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> And greetings from Canada.
>
> I’m writing to invite civil society participation in an upcoming seminar
> this fall (begins soon, in early September 2019).

How are students to be selected? Is there a program information website for
further details?

> The goal is to introduce students to the variety of ways that civil
> society organizations and networks participate in IG-related policy
> advocacy and activism.
>
> Your participation would involve co-drafting with me a Memorandum of
> Understanding (MOU) in the next two weeks to make expectations and outcomes
> clear.

Is this a call for the participants of this list to be involved only in
drafting the MoU? Or to participate in the seminar (of 3 months duration?
your message says begins early september and end of the course as early
December) ?