[governance] Jo-Anne Scott remembered

Sat Aug 17 02:51:15 EDT 2019

Dear one and all

It is real pain good bad ugly eureka times up and downs we humans face from
the day we enter
earth nature, All real innovators visionaries rights activists , people
love fellow beings nature
really faces all tests from God nature society around us and with in our
life journeys,

knowledge, action, and love. I.  duty, action, and renunciation.

So many internet pioneer, innovators, human rights activists, leaders,
soldiers, freedom fighters , dear one sacrificed for humanity nature and in
serving nations societies , families lost dear ones in wars , terrorism
attacks. land mafia , criminal acts , accidents , with climate change
effects . Our  Eco system is key . We must move on our life's . every day
is new day happy day.

We must continue our journey by remembering our near and dear friends well
wisher and fellow life.

Thanking you all.
kanumuri s raju

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
kkkrkstrust <http://kkrkstrust.wordpress.com>   - Social and community
empowerment and support services
Create Green world: Share your Knowledge to make India Green  - Eco System
and self sustainability of world through communities and Internet
technologies collaboration knowledge collaboration commerce sustainable
smart villages to connect next 3.4 billion people.

<http://www.ourgreenindia.com>