[governance] Jo-Anne Scott remembered

Sat Aug 17 01:06:02 EDT 2019

Our deepest condolences to Jo Anne Scott demise.  As long as INET
remembered past Internet history remembered Jo - Anne Scott is with us and
all  internet
ISOC members.

*During INET 97 KualaLumpur ,in petronos training center. INET  internet
training Work shop memories , ISOC MEETINGS with her and all old*
*teams who **participated** really life long **remembrances**  for ever .*

kanumuri s r raju

7 Important things can be learned from  Mahabaratha

*A revengeful instinct can only lead to one's doom*
*Stand by what's right; even fight for it*

*Half knowledge can be dangerous  *
*The eternal bond of friendship *

*We cannot give up on life despite all hurdles*

*Being a woman does not make you a lesser individual  *
*Don't be swayed by greed*

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
kkkrkstrust <http://kkrkstrust.wordpress.com>   - Social and community
empowerment and support services
Create Green world: Share your Knowledge to make India Green  - Eco System
and self sustainability of world through communities and Internet
technologies collaboration knowledge collaboration commerce sustainable
smart villages to connect next 3.4 billion people.

<http://www.ourgreenindia.com>