[governance] Fwd: MAG 2020 renewal process

Fri Apr 12 12:04:52 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Please see bellow if you qualify to apply for this MAG renewal process.

Also, happy to hear what you all think about the MAG chair item in the bellow email.

We have been contacted as MAG CS individual reps but we are yet to discuss any formal process for this task of identifying and suggesting 3 names for the chair position. I shall keep you updated on this asap.

Regards,
Arsene

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: