[governance] Job Opportunity: International Policy Director at EFF

Katitza katitza at eff.org
Tue Apr 9 16:45:55 EDT 2019

Estimados:

We're really excited to be hiring for a new role within EFF -- an
International Policy Director! You can read the job description here:
https://eff.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=32

We’re looking to recruit someone with deep expertise in European Union
lawmaking, global copyright law, and intermediary liability issues as
well as substantive experience in management. This new role will help
serve as a bridge between our international policy work and the larger
EFF legal team. We would really appreciate any assistance you could
offer in helping us get the word out about this new position - by
posting it to coalition lists, sending it to friends you know, posting
it on social media, and letting us know if there are any candidates
you’d suggest.

Deadline to apply due April 23rd.

Come work with us. Thank you so much.

Best,