[governance] Open Letter on Business and Human Rights Treaty

LB at lucabelli.net LB at lucabelli.net
Thu Sep 27 11:43:10 EDT 2018

 I am resending this adding the attachment, hoping it will not be scraped by the mailing list sever
All the best
Luca

Luca Belli, PhD
Professor of Internet Governance and Regulation, FGV Rio de Janeiro Law School
Chercheur Associé, Centre de Droit Public Comparé, Université Paris 2

www.internet-governance.fgv.br
@1lucabelli

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message, as well as any attached document, may contain information that is confidential and privileged and is intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this email or attached documents, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email by mistake.

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [governance] Open Letter on Business and Human Rights Treaty