[governance] Fwd: [Bp_gender] Survey deadline extended till 15 Oct 2018

Mon Oct 8 09:03:02 EDT 2018

Please participate on the BPF Gender survey

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Radhika Radhakrishnan <radhika.radhakrishnan5 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 7:43 AM
Subject: [Bp_gender] Survey deadline extended till 15 Oct 2018
To: bp gender <bp_gender at intgovforum.org>

Hi all,

Kindly note that the deadline for the survey hosted on both Google Forms as
well as Limesurvey has been extended till *15 October 2018*, as discussed
on the previous call. This is now reflected in the survey settings.

We hope to continue receiving excellent responses. So far we have received

You can access the surveys here -
Google Survey - https://goo.gl/forms/t7Qw3PKmLCINO8Pz1
Limesurvey - https://limesurvey.apc.org/index.php/278463?lang=en

Thank you!