[governance] IGF workshop proposals open

Tue May 22 16:11:45 EDT 2018

plenipot goes from 29/oct to 16/nov
itu council from 27/oct to 29/oct

first 5 days: receptions and elections
following week: hard politics and work
remaining days: wrap up and formal ceremonies

might be the case that 11-15/nov is not as relevant to pp delegates and
might allow them to join the IGF, including for those who travel home
through europe

Em 22 de mai de 2018 16:21, "Ayden Férdeline" <ayden at ferdeline.com>
Yes, French media is reporting that it will be in Paris in November - I
wonder if this will be a date conflict with the ITU's Plenipotentiary?

http://www.lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tech/2018/05/22/32001-20180522ARTFIG00188-paris-accueillera-le-forum-mondial-sur-la-gouvernance-d-internet.php

​—Ayden

> French Président Emmanuel Macron will announce tomorrow, on November
>
> Chantal LEBRUMENT
>
> > Le 20 mai 2018 à 23:02, Ayden Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com a écrit :
> >
> > It is not a serious forum anymore, and I think the lack of hosts (this
year, and let's not forget last, when no one bid to host it) is very
telling unfortunately. Perhaps it would have been more dignified a death
for the IGF to have retired after 10 successful iterations.

> > Ayden Férdeline

---
To unsubscribe: <mailto:igc-unsubscribe at lists.riseup.net>