[governance] IGF workshop proposals open

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sun May 20 16:57:42 EDT 2018

> > The Secretariat has published the Call for workshop proposals on
> > the IGF website:
> >

> > https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2018-call-for-workshop-proposals
> >
> > Deadline for submission is *27 May 2018*

It's now a week before the deadline, and still there seems to be no
announcement in regard to where and when the IGF will take place.

I really don't see how it's supposed to be possible to prepare a
workshop proposal when neither the potential workshop organizer nor
potential panelists have the information that most people would
consider essential in deciding whether to attend an event like the IGF.

Greetings,
Norbert