[governance] CS statements about MAG renewals at upcoming OC?

Thu Mar 15 08:49:14 EDT 2018

I too would support such an action! I recall that’s what they wanted to do, with opening up the call for application early enough but something happened! We never heard about the new MAG members!

Chengetai announced two days ago (at the current ICANN meeting in Puerto Rico) that the list was to be out either on that day or the following one. But i am not sure it is out, or did i miss it?

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali
+243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0