[governance] Should the IGF be reformed?

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Tue Mar 20 03:39:25 EDT 2018

Thanks for posting Raul's blog, Arsene. It is very good.

Also posting here, in case we forgot to earlier  this year, the link to
APC's submission to the  stock taking. We will be reading a short
version today.

http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/index.php?q=filedepot_download/5916/1057

The synthesis paper on submissions prepared by the secretariat is here:

http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/index.php?q=filedepot_download/5915/1068

Anriette Esterhuysen

APC.org