[governance] IGF MAG 2018: NO NEWS

Chris Prince Udochukwu Njoku udochukwu.njoku at unn.edu.ng
Mon Jan 1 10:21:14 EST 2018

If the archive is really needful, I'll be excited to see what Tapani can
make out of what Devon and Deirdre have (for Deirdre's archive is quite a
lot).  Success in the project (as Devon rightly identified it) will be
great and replicable in similar instances.

Happy New Year to all, too. In Nigeria, people ushered in the the new year
with bonfire, fireworks, firecrackers,  masquerading, and New Year's Eve
whoop-de-do. They are happy and full of positive expectations against the
disappointments and difficulties of 2017.