[governance] Fwd: [bestbits] Fw: [Igfregionals] Fw: [IGFmaglist] World Economic Forum - Davos 2018 "Creating a Shared Future in a Fractured World”

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 08:09:24 EST 2018

Thank you Imran for sharing this
Deirdre

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Imran Ahmed Shah <bestbits at lists.bestbits.net>
Date: 19 January 2018 at 08:35
Subject: [bestbits] Fw: [Igfregionals] Fw: [IGFmaglist] World Economic
Forum - Davos 2018 "Creating a Shared Future in a Fractured World”
To: "bestbits at lists.bestbits.net" <bestbits at lists.bestbits.net>

Dear All,
Just to share an announcement from the MAG Chair on representing the IGF at
the 2018 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, where the theme of
the year is "Creating a Shared Future in a Fractured World”. Might be
interested for you.

Best Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah