[governance] Fwd: Fwd: Reminder / With Real Time Transcription (RTT) / IMPORTANT WEBINAR Invitation: EURALO Webinar on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on Monday, 19 February 2018 at 19:00 UTC

Tue Feb 20 04:09:19 EST 2018

It was a very informative webinar. Thanks for sharing

----
Tomslin Samme-Nlar
*LinkedIn:* tomslin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/> *| Twitter:*
@tomsleen <https://twitter.com/tomsleen>
My Public Key: PGPKey
<http://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3C05E3385BBB1D5C>
My Fingerprint: 4D72 D735 DE42 D9FA 2453 8784 3C05 E338 5BBB 1D5C