[governance] CS Organizations attending ICANN61

Fri Feb 16 11:14:58 EST 2018

Hello Peter,

We have an open call for our Policy Course during the Porto Rico meeting,
as you can see (and apply if you want to) in the following call:

*Dear members,We are opening up a call for (up until) 4 members who would
like to participate onsite to the NCUC Policy Course that will take
place during ICANN61.The course main goal is to upskill our participants
already engaged in NCUC so that they can share their knowledge in the
future working collaboratively with less engaged members .It is a mandatory
for participants to stay for the whole duration of the course, including
working coffee breaks and lunches, as this is an immersive experience with
limited places available.The NCUC Policy Course does not provide financial
support for travel to Puerto Rico, so the present opportunity is directed
to NCUC members who will already be attending ICANN61.Remote or online
participation will be available for all members.Course dates and timesDay 2
(11 March, 0830 – 1500)Day 3 (12 March, 1215 – 1315): Working lunchGeneral
Participation Requirements- The candidates must submit an Expression of
Interest with a link to their ICANN Statement of Interest (SoI)- It is
desirable that the candidates have previously participated in public
comment efforts, are active members in one or more Working Groups (WG)
within ICANN and/or have contributed to general efforts, such as outreach
and NCUC events.Important notes- If you have extensive experience in
writing policy documents and participating in working groups,
this course is not for you.- Participants will be required to send a report
to be published at NCUC online within one month of coming back homeDeadline
for applications: 1 March 2018Announcement of selected applicants in
NCUC-Discuss list: 8 March 2018Send your application to chair at ncuc.org
<chair at ncuc.org> and please copy maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
<maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>P.S.: For more information about criteria,
deliberation and timelines,check the NCUC Operating
Procedures: https://www.ncuc.org/ncuc-operating-procedures/
<https://www.ncuc.org/ncuc-operating-procedures/>*

:

> Hi Arsene,
>
>    What is the update about the NCUC policy course during ICANN61 public
> meeting?
>
> Regards.
> Peter
>
> On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 8:00 AM, Arsène Tungali <
> governance at lists.riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> If you plan to attend then upcoming ICANN61 public meeting, please do
>> check the invitation bellow and confirm your attendance to Renata (see
>> bellow).
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Arsene
>>
>> -----------------
>> Arsène Tungali,
>> about.me/ArseneTungali
>> +243 993810967 <+243%20993%20810%20967>
>> GPG: 523644A0
>> Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> *From:* Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
>> *Date:* February 16, 2018 at 12:54:37 AM GMT+2
>> *To:* Arsène Tungali <arsenebaguma at gmail.com>
>> *Subject:* *IGC*
>>
>> Hi
>> Can you please send our invite to IGC?
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bfwAi7BgTkWSP8yX820kfUXH
>> sSopvlcyzwhy1RaJnpE/edit?usp=sharing
>>

>> ---
>> To unsubscribe: <mailto:igc-unsubscribe at lists.riseup.net>

> *Akinremi Peter Taiwo*
> [ West Africa Coordinator ]
> African Civil Society on Information Society (*ACSIS*)
> *Website: *www.acsis-scasi.org
>
> *Chief E*xecutive Consultant.
> [ Compsoftnet Enterprise ]
> www.compsoftnet.com.ng
> Nigeria
>
> *T*echnical Consultant
> [ RetailPoint ]
> Lagos
> Website: www.retailpos.com.ng
>
> *Phone:* +2347-0638-30177, +2348-1874-76292
> *twitter:* @compsoftnet
> *Skype:* akinremi.peter
>

> ---
> To unsubscribe: <mailto:igc-unsubscribe at lists.riseup.net>

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

+55 61 99252-6512 <+55%2061%2099252-6512>
Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins