[governance] IGF Taking Stock/ Draft Input

Mon Dec 24 10:42:30 EST 2018

This is an incomplete draft of the input for IGF taking stock call.

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wzIusx4GmQb_zKy8fJTrLniRIOL1pDNVGfaAI1CJ5Dw/edit?usp=sharing

It is incomplete, but I thought I share it with you from the beginning so
that we can collaboratively add points and see if we can submit this as IGC
or get some orgs sign it. It's a holiday season for some and we might not
be prepared to actually send it off by the deadline but we can try.

If you need the document in another format (i.e. in word) let me know.

Best

Farzaneh