[governance] The world has changed but we haven't.

ian.peter at ianpeter.com ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Dec 20 21:50:49 EST 2018

Thanks Milton,

Just to clarify:

The context in which I was talking about APC was specifically as regards
the groups who are members of CSCG. Of these 5 groups, only APC (and as
Dave Cake pointed out NCSG of ICANN) appear to be particularly active at
this point of time. I don't for one minute suggest they are the only
active civil society groups in this space - there are of course many!

I take your point as regards the term internet governance. If it
encourages civil society groups to work together, that's fine, despite
its peculiarities.

Ian