[governance] CSCG OPEN CALL FOR INTERESTED IGC MEMBERS FOR NOMINATION (IGF MAG 2019)

Wed Aug 29 05:29:14 EDT 2018

Dear all,

   This is to serve as a reminder for those willing to be nominated by the
Civil Society Coordination Group to the IGF Multistakeholder Advisory Group
that the call for nomination is open to all the IGC members and the
deadline for nomination is *September 03. This is an opportunity to have
an IGC representative on the MAG. Please make your application to be strong
and in compliance with criteria for the selection. *

*   I look forward to seeing your application for consideration.*

*Regards.*
*Peter*