[governance] Fwd: [JNC - Forum] US-China digital cold war is well and truly under-way

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Apr 30 05:08:23 EDT 2018

But we cannot despair into paralysis and inaction... Civil society is
the place where the highest and the best ideas, advocacies and social
struggles are shaped . And more than a decade of history invests in this
particular space/ assemblage a certain burden of responsibility and
gravity of being, that cannot be easily developed anew... We, further,
stand at a crucial historical juncture of formation of new social,
economic, political and cultural structures that will provide the
dominant pattern for many many decades. This makes the responsibility
even heavier, and criminal to abdicate.

People here must think of a way out if this hole that we find ourselves
in ...

parminder