[governance] [gaia] Network self-determination: When building the Internet becomes a right

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Tue Apr 3 18:23:25 EDT 2018

Liebe freunde

Luca Belli of Brazil distributes his naivety.

"Network self-determination"?
Can we find a network anywhere on our planet, that determine itself?
Only we the people can do that. A network is a description of
inter-connected devices in the structure of a net. We use this devices,
define her processing and the interrelation of the different part in
this connections of connections.

"When building the Internet becomes a right"?
Never. Who will be able to do that? Who have the capacity to do that?
All this people in the private/state telecommunication area don't
understand, what is telecommunication. They act only to organise
moneyflows. No more.

Only we itself can create our telecommunication in form of an InterNet.
And we don't need any permission. The only, what we need is to
understand, what is a InterNet: A transportsystem of digital data in
paketform.

But be clear, InterNet means "Inter-connection of local Net-works". And
not in any bus or star structure. In a Net-structure. This means, that
every node in this net is connected to his neighbors.