[governance] Fwd: [AfriSIG-Alumni] Transform Africa summit - rwanda policy brief

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Fri May 12 04:44:15 EDT 2017

Thanks for sharing Arsene.

I would like to say that reduction of prices through improved competition
in the teleco industry does bring accessibility if not to all.

Thanks.
Peter

--
*Akinremi Peter Taiwo*
[ West Africa Coordinator ]

*E*xecutive Consultant.
[ Compsoftnet Enterprise ]
Nigeria

*T*echnical Consultant
[ RetailPoint ]
Lagos
Website: www.retailpos.com.ng

*W*eb Master
[ Internet Governance Caucus ]
Website: www.igcaucus.org

*Phone:* +2347-0638-30177, +2348-1874-76292
*twitter:* @compsoftnet
*Skype:* akinremi.peter
*Office:*  Off old Ota Road, Alagbado,Lagos

* Quote: *If you do not trust yourself, how can you trust others.
 *Quote:* People speaks from their perspective, does it mean they are right?