[governance] Bruna Santos as the new IGC Co-coordinator

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu May 11 06:41:10 EDT 2017

Hello

Bruna, great news, congrats in advance, I can not imagine greater
energy and willingness to tackle IG main challenges such as yours.

Arsène, thank you so much for your great timing, transparency and
organization in conducting this process. May it be a model for other
groups everywhere. And I hope you do know the community stands with
you always, great accomplishments this year and we're just in May!

Best,

Renata