[governance] IG Experts in Sri Lanka / Visit to Colombo May 15-19

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Wed May 10 13:58:02 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

Dominic Bellone, my colleague working with me on Counterpart
International’s Internet Governance initiative will in Colombo, Sri
Lanka  next week to attend their national IGF. While in the country, he
would like to meet with different stakeholders involved in Internet
Governance.

We have some meetings lined up already, but would most appreciate any
recommendations and/or introductions from those on this list regarding
experts, organizations and government officials that could help provide
Dominic with different perspectives on the state of Internet Governance,
and and opportunities that might exist for coordination, collaboration,
and partnerships.

Dominic is available for meetings from Monday on next week. Wednesday
and part of Thursday he’ll be attending the national level IGF and
related events such as the SIG and the youth forum.

I appreciate in advance any assistance those on this list could provide.

regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra