[governance] IGC picture at #ICANN59 Booth at 12:00 Wednesday

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:05:17 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

Bruna and I are extending our apologises for not having been able to organize a meet up for our members who are here at icann. Logistics are complicated, sessions are packed!

Can we meet for a quick group photo from 12:00 to 12:10 at the ICANN Booth? We will take the picture at 12:05 sharp and will appreciate you pass by at that time.

We will not be able to have a formal meeting but during that few minutes, we can meet and know each others.

Please do confirm if you are able to come.

PS: I am copying a friend, Benjamin who might be able to help take the picture.

Best regards,
Arsene
Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali