[governance] [Internet Policy] Collecting data before it is submitted

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 01:35:01 EDT 2017

 Dear one and all ,

All over, world all governments are doing mass surveillance and for example
and all social
media data / telecom data / mobile contacts data and e-mail accounts data
etc
are with various governments and also other rouge people etc

And each country have its own IT polices.For example all PC's are up dated
with OS up gradation
and various applications up date and even all switches , routers mobiles
etc are up dated from
there itself you IP , local data and other book marks data , sites visting
data is taken.

every thing is open and all people are having access to every body. all are
stage manged
by all geo poltical / economical needs and all of are all players or actors
in global
Digital Opra / tv / movie /media / social security / taxes etc shows which
is all
humans growth / lively hood or to become leaders / top companies to rule
people.

For example during last ICANN meeting, In India, some carzy guys raised
Internet shut down
in J & k . but realty is terrorists and other mafia ( our enimies )  are
using social media /
other corrupt data to kill people / burn schools and also using to brain
wash people to join ISIS.
most of people are getting attracted are village people and where  all
companies are looking for biz
bottom of  pyramid / youth who are not having jobs with face data /
communications / violent data
people are acting. ( all over world people are having mobiles not food
shelter water / living in slums)
people are looking  to become Digital slum dog millionaires.

This problem all global countries are facing . If Internet  / data is
getting used
for killing economies / people and for looting resources there is no meaning
for open data or closed bad data good data terrorist data or communications.
and also there is no meaning for freedom of expression /human rights.

countries who are effected / who are suffering with digital war fares /
privacy
wars to monitor every thing and act them is noting but destroying data /
corrupt
data as digital weapons of mass genocide of knowledge people that is humans
to rule world in various means.

Is Good digital Intelligent person / villages / community / county / state
is important
or bad digital persons minds nets world etc really matters for all people
using
internet / mobiles / digital world.

Good day to you all.
kanumuri s raju

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
kkkrkstrust <http://kkrkstrust.wordpress.com>   - Social and community
empowerment and support services
Create Green world: Share your Knowledge to make India Green  - Eco System
and self sustainability of world through communities and Internet
technologies collaboration knowledge collaboration commerce sustainable
smart villages to connect next 3.4 billion people.
On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 7:11 AM, willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at riseup.net