[governance] GIP's Summary Report from the WSIS Forum

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 16:45:41 EDT 2017

If you are following the WSIS process, you may find these reports
interesting.

Good energy!
Ginger

Is this email not displaying correctly?   View it in your browser
<http://mailchi.mp/diplomacy/wsis-941109?e=5c004f3770>.

Dear Colleagues,

Last week, we reported from the WSIS Forum (12-16 June, Geneva), as part of
our just-in-time reporting initiative.

<http://giplatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=808b64ee57&e=5c004f3770>Our
*Summary Report *
<http://giplatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=22a1e64351&e=5c004f3770>is
now available. Download to read a thematic summary of the WSIS Forum
discussions, plus reflections, background information, and next steps.

You can also read the individual reports from each session, as well as a
daily summary, at http://dig.watch/wsisforum2017
<http://giplatform.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=e2e4c6518c&e=5c004f3770>

*What's next? *

We invite you for our next IG briefing, on Tuesday, 27th June, in Geneva or
online, to discuss the main digital policy developments of the month. Register
to join
<http://giplatform.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=7fd0a7544a&e=5c004f3770>
.

The GIP Reporting Team

The GIP's just-in-time reporting initiative from the WSIS Forum 2017 is
supported by ICANN and the Internet Society. The GIP is an initiative
supported by the Swiss authorities and operated by DiploFoundation.

Forward to a friend
<http://us6.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&id=f307d2cc9b&e=5c004f3770>

You're receiving this email because you expressed an interest in Geneva
Internet Platform.

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=4fd1ca1d5793b4d797ce48eb0&afl=1>