[governance] IGC List Roll Call

Shreedeep Rayamajhi rayamajhishreedeep at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 05:20:20 EDT 2017

Hi

I am a blogger and social activist.  I am the founder of Learn IG, MSG of
APRIGF, Internet society ambassador 2014/15. I am hugely interested in
internet governance  and its implementation in developing and LDCs.

Shreedeep Rayamajhi

Cheers to Life
Shreedeep Rayamajhi

[image: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi>

+1(301)485-9395(US)

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.