[governance] Unsubscribing from list governance

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 08:15:43 EDT 2017

Hi all,

If anyone can help with this, please urgently do so. I did not unsubscribe
to the mailing list, what could possibly be causing this and who has
proposed my removal and on what grounds. @Arsene can you kindly look into
this because these emails come every 4 hours on a daily basis, thanks.

They read as follows:
Somebody (probably you) requested to unsubscribe you from list governance.
This query was issued from the IP address 66.150.9.129.
To confirm and be removed from the list, please click the link below:

  http://lists.igcaucus.org/sympa/ticket/92224274462766

Thato Mfikwe.
South Africa