[governance] IGC List Roll Call

Yolanda Mlonzi mamiyaomhle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 06:10:52 EDT 2017

Hi all,

This is a great exercise.

My name is Yolanda Mlonzi, based in Johannesburg, South Africa.

My IG journey started in 2015 as Google Policy Fellow where I was based at
the Association for Progressive Communications. Since then, I have been
involved with the Africa School on IG as a participant and resource person.
I am former ISOC IGF Ambassador and currently part of the ISOC Gauteng
chapter as the marketing & communications officer.

If any of you will be coming down for the ICANN59 meeting in Joburg, lets
connect :)
Also, please attend the NCUC outreach event, which will take place prior to
ICANN59. See event details here:  http://bit.ly/ncuc59
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/ncuc59&sa=D&ust=1497438603512000&usg=AFQjCNHBYquucPCp70ONHhah7igJRy297Q>

Thanks,
Yolanda.