[governance] IGC List Roll Call

Mahamat Adam Seid mahas015 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:31:58 EDT 2017

Hello Dear!

My name is Mahamat Adam Seid, I am previously member of ISOC Chad,
treasurer of ACSIS-Chad, My contribution to IG started with Youth IGF
movement as Youth IGF ambassador of Chad, we have held  the first
youth Internet Governance forum at 16 November 2016 in N'Djamena by
the collaboration of TaC (Together Against Cybersecurity).

Warmly

--
Mr Mahamat Adam Seid
Chef de service Finances et Comptabilité à l'Agence Nationale des