[governance] Fwd: [cameroon_politics] Jean Jaques Ze prepare le genocide

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 05:36:03 EST 2017

I hear a certain Jean Jacque Ze if Vision 4 tv called Southern (Anglophone
)Cameroonians as rats. He called for the arrest and killing of the rats.
That's terrible

Se comme sa que les genocides se preparent. Il appelle l attestation des
rats.  Il dit aussi qu on tue toutes la rats. Incroyable

Terrible

AGENDIA Aloysius
Vision 4 Journalist Calls "Anglophones" Rats.

We are saddened to learn that Jean-Jacques Ze, a Vision 4 TV journalist
last week in his Chronicle program declared that the campaign to arrest our
people in West Cameroon is just as eliminating RATS. He calls us rats.
These are all avenues for genocide preparation against our people. In fact,
acts of genocides are already going on in West Cameroon. Our people are
abducted on a daily basis, whisked off to an unknown destination. People
are disappearing every day. "Anglophones" have now become rats to the
regime of Paul Biya. Yet, the regime will not arrest such a journalist or
close the TV down. They will be quick to abduct our people who voice out
opinions about the form of the state.

The consortium strongly and fully condemns this statement from Mr.
Jean-Jacsques which is only meant to inflict hatred and cause genocide
against a peaceful people. We are officially requesting Vision 4 management
to sack the said journalist and hand him over to the police. We call on all
Southern Cameroonians reading us to condemn this journalist and call him
out in a separate post on our Facebook, Twitter etc to be sacked and
arrested.

People from West Cameroon will not be provoked. The consortium will come to
this later. We can't let this go.

God bless
Mark Bareta and Tapang Ivo.
For the Consortium.

__._,_.___
------------------------------
Posted by: agendia aloys <agendiaaloys at yahoo.com>
------------------------------
• Reply to sender
<agendiaaloys at yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20Jean%20Jaques%20Ze%20prepare%20le%20genocide>
• Reply to group
<cameroon_politics at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Jean%20Jaques%20Ze%20prepare%20le%20genocide>
• Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cameroon_politics/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZmxiY243BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI0NzgyNTM1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTExMDI2OARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0ODU3OTUyNTE->
• Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cameroon_politics/conversations/topics/169373;_ylc=X3oDMTM5NmtscmI0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI0NzgyNTM1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTExMDI2OARtc2dJZAMxNjkzNzMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNDg1Nzk1MjUxBHRwY0lkAzE2OTM3Mw-->
(1)
   1

[image: Yahoo! Groups]
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZjZrcHRzBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzI0NzgyNTM1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTExMDI2OARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTQ4NTc5NTI1MQ-->