[governance] [bestbits] Please Cameroon did not shut down the Internet !!!

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 04:24:24 EST 2017

Thanks Mawaki

You made my day in these very trying moments.

My sister is lying sick in a Hospital in the North West Cameroon and I
cannot send her money nor call her or receive a call from her

That to Janvier Gnoulayae is very OK. Sécurité nationale oblige!

Phooey!

Agien Nyangkwe  (Aaron)

Aaron Agien NYANGKWE
P.O.Box 5213